I started this blog because I was inspired by the healthy living community and I wanted to eventually be someone who inspires others with my healthy lifestyle! Yes, I want to inspire YOU! Don’t line up all at once.
I joined Healthy Living Blogs (HLB) last month because I knew it was a source of encouragement amongst bloggers and a way to connect with other bloggers. I saw the Healthy Living Summit and I wanted to be a part of it for many reasons.
I want to:
- learn how to blog more efficiently (how to post more than a couple of times a week, how to people have the time?)
- learn about showcasing fitness on social media platforms
- learn how to take better pictures for the blog (pictures = better reading experience, everyone likes pictures, just not bad pictures!)
- listen to other’s experiences and goals about life/fitness
- hopefully learn about new workout moves or classes
- MAKE NEW FRIENDS
The Conference is August 17-18 in Boston, MA. Melissa is joining me, and I am beyond excited we will be able to experience this together as she is the one who introduced me to this amazing community!
I guess this post is a HUGE to be continued 🙂
Who else is going to the Healthy Living Summit?????
Has anyone been to the HLS in the past, or any other blogging conference? Please tell me all about it!