Kristy is one of the women whose blog I read often (for great posts and serious speed inspiration). She nominated me for the “Beautiful Blogger Award.” How exciting! To be honest, I am flattered by this. I started this blog to talk about what I love, running and fitness, and it has already helped me make some great friends that I admire and talk to very often (some in real life and some I have not met yet)! I am extremely grateful that there are people who want to read about my life and my journey! I am also grateful that someone else besides my mom thinks I am beautiful. Thanks Kristy, you made my day.
Here are the rules for how this goes down:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post. (Check!)
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (Check x 2!)
- Tell 7 things about yourself. (Check!)
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know. (Check!)
Here are the 7 things I’m sure you are all dying to know about me:
- When I see homeless people with dogs on the street I HAVE to buy dog food and give them water. I cannot help myself. This may sound wrong, but I feel more for the animals in that situation.
- I really love tattoos. I have more than 10. My favorites are:
- My newest addition –> my dog River’s paw prints on my hips. They covered up and old ugly flower and a Chinese symbol. In with the new (and improved and meaningful) and out with the old!
- The elephant on my bum – sorry no pictures! 🙂
- My younger sister Shelley and I both have the word “sister” in Hebrew on our side.
- I really really really love Bruce Springsteen. Whenever he tours, it’s a group outing with my sisters, my brother-in-law Matt and my best friend Ritsa.
- I believe the two best qualities a person can have are honesty and a good sense of humor.
- I have tried countless times to get myself to like pickles but I can’t. I get upset because people seem to REALLY enjoy them.
- I rarely wear matching socks. I always buy neon colors so it is more fun to wear two different colors at once. I mix them up when I fold them after I do laundry!
- I can’t count on my fingers correctly. I put my pinky up before my ring finger. I have no idea how that happened.
My nominations! Drumroll please……
- Melissa at Melissa Runs
- Ritsa at Runner Ritsa
- Erin at One More Cupcake Please
- Lora at Crazy Running Girl
- Kara at Kara Runs
- Kristen at Shore to Run
- Angela at Health Happiness and Harmony
Each one of these ladies has inspired me in one way or another! I love their blogs and I truly enjoy reading about their fitness adventures! Thank you all for great friendships, fitness inspirations and healthy eating tips!
That was fun 🙂