Yes, I am still calling the posts NYCM Training. I am mentally training for it. Anyway, as you all know (because I have been complaining more than I should), I have a stress fracture and an annoying walking boot for 4 weeks. I did very well working out last week before I found out, then I drank train beers and wallowed in self-pity.
- I completed two NTC workouts, “Jump Around” for 30 min and “Laura Enever Fierce” for 15 minutes. The first was a lot of leg work. I did many many many squats, lunges and burpees. The second was focused on balance so it included a lot of moves on a single leg. I fell more than once.
- AM – I went to my first ever Refine Method Class with Katherine! (Yahoo for checking off one of my August Goals!) -1 hour
- PM – Vinyasa Yoga at NYSC – 1 hour
- Spin Class at NYSC during lunch. I loved the instructor. The class was aggressive and I liked it – 45 min
- PM – Vinyasa Flow with Stacy at Yoga Vida. The class had no air conditioning. I was so uncomfortable. I stopped going to Bikram for a reason. Yoga wise, the class was challenging and I really enjoyed it – 1 hour 5 min
- Rest day 1
- Rest day 2 (ok)
- Rest day 3 (ehh kind of ok)
- Rest day 4 (not so ok, now I am just lazy)
Workout Minutes: 6 hours
Actual Workout Minutes: 4 hours 35 minutes