Hello all! Yesterday was Foodie Pen Pal reveal day for October, I am a day late, my internet went down and I fell asleep mid-post last night. I was paired up with Serena from Utterly Sinful for October! First of all, she was awesome. She sent me an email right away and asked me a detailed list of questions about what I liked, did not like, if I had any allergies etc. She also made me laugh 107x in just a few emails. New best friend? I hope!
Serena lives in Massachusetts in Cape Cod and most of the stuff she sent me was local!
- Late July Sea Salt Tortilla Chips – Organic and Delicious. I opened the bag and ate most of them while going through the box of food!
- Green Mountain Gringo Salsa – I LOVE that she took not that chips and salsa were my favorite snack (and food). I plan on ordering a case of this.
- Bear Naked Granola – simple and delicious. I use it with Chobani!
- The Accidental Vegetarian cookbook – I already love this cookbook because a lot of the recipes do not require a lot of ingredients and are relatively simple to prepare!
- Measuring Spoons (magnetic, awesome).
- Cheribundi juice! I have already had these and I love them so I was excited to get another.
- Cape Cod Mustard! I don’t usually eat mustard but she recommended using it with pretzels and I did just that! Thank you for the suggestion, it was delicious.
Thank you Serena! Everything was amazing!! Check out her blog Utterly Sinful, for delicious recipes (and unfiltered conversation)!