I’ll start this post off by saying I HAVE NEVER WON ANYTHING!
Until I won….
…the Oiselle Aero Tank. BAM!
Someone from the company contacted me almost immediately for my size and address! Before this shirt, I did not own any Oiselle clothes (I was waiting till they restocked the Roga Short in my size), so I was definitely amped to get the shirt, plus I have been following them on Twitter and love reading about their brand and their athletes. Very inspiring.
I received the tank a little over a week later and was excited to be trying out new gear! If I didn’t have this blog I would’ve put it on and ran in it and after another giant thank you, that would’ve been the end of my first win! BUT I do have this blog and I knew I wanted to do a review on it as a post, especially because I can see how much people adore their clothing. I thought about what I wanted to ask myself about it and came up with the following:
- Fit according to size
- Colors Available
- Accessory Capable
I went out for a 8-10 mile run in the Aero Tank that weekend:
Here is what I think:
- Material – 100% Polyester. The tank felt very light and I had no issues with feeling too sweaty (and it was very hot during both runs). The shirt remained much more dry than other wicking shirts that I own.
- Fit – Note: I ordered an XS, I am 5’2″ and I lack volume in the chest region. In comparison with the size chart, it was spot on!
- Comfort – The tank fit perfectly. It was just tight enough in all the right areas and allowed me to breathe. I also think it is very flattering!
- Colors Available – The website has 3 colors, Adler (which is what I have!) and is a sea foam green color, Clear (white) and Crush (gray). I almost always go for neon but I liked the color selection.
- Accessory Capable – The tank has a zip pocket in the front. An iphone would not have fit but a smaller music player could have. I put my driver’s license, money and a key into the pocket without any space issues.
The only thing that the tank did not have that I normally look for is a shelf bra. For me, there is no need to wear a sports bra when there in one in the shirt! But this isn’t the style of tank that would have a shelf bra so I won’t complain!
Overall, I loved the shirt for the lightweight, wicking material and the comfort level. I am VERY happy that I won it! I will definitely be purchasing more items from Oiselle in the future!
Does anyone own Oiselle clothing? What do you like about it?
Why did it take me until having a blog to find it? <—I’m Upset