- Travel back from HLS – let’s call it a rest day
- I wanted to do an arm workout so I created a circuit that would be quick and effective. Each circuit – 5 min (Repeat 3x)
- I also completed 40 min of the p90x yoga DVD. It was the first time doing the DVD and I realized it was 90 min and I did not have the energy for that so I did a portion of it. It was definitely tough and I would need a lot of energy to complete the entire DVD. I think splitting it into portions is also a great workout.
- Lunch Time Spin Class at NYSC – 45 min
- Workout and Wine Tasting at Uplift Studios! – 30 min workout
- Spin Bike – 20 min – 7.3 mi – Made it to NYSC right before the gym was closing. I workout my butt off for 20 min and felt great when I left!
- I drove down my parents house very early (we were all driving down to Wildwood for the Half Marathon for the weekend). I used my sisters medicine ball and did a quick 5-8 minute workout of squats, curtsy lunges and biceps curls to overhead press.
- My sister and 3 friends were running the Wild Half Marathon in Wildwood, NJ (my first missed race due to the injury). I was full of emotions. I was happy for everyone racing and sad for myself. Another injured friend and I rented beach cruisers and rode up and down the course for 2 hours and 20 minutes and went from friend to friend to cheer everyone on! It was so much fun and we rode so fast at times it was a great workout and honestly exhausting.
Workout Minutes: 7 hours 45 minutes
Actual Workout Minutes: 4 hours 50 minutes